Sunday, June 3, 2007

Blue Dresses and Curly Locks




Our new camera is so fun to have, but I'm afraid that we will have so many pictures that I won't know how to store/save/present all of them. I take pictures almost daily - the girls look cute; have something cute on; are doing something cute or for the first time or second time etc etc. I could just go crazy! And then how do you balance it out. Paige is still is the not-moving-very-much stage of her life and Brooklyn doesn't quit moving. Who do you think has more pictures? I'm pretty sure it isn't because I love one more than the other. ANYWAY, both Brooklyn and I did our hair curly for church. She LOVES to be twins with mom. People thought it suited her. Funny, they didn't say anything about mine and Paige, well, she doesn't have much to curl.

No comments: